Activities & Tours Marketing is a digital marketing agency 100% focused on activities, tours, attractions, and travel businesses. We are passionate data driven marketers partnering with medium, large and enterprise level clients to drive profitable increases in guests and revenues. Our team creates and deploys best in class digital marketing initiatives utilizing Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Bing/Microsoft Ads, Display Advertising, YouTube Advertising and Search Engine Optimization along with Website Design, Development and CRO. We are data performance measurement centric focused on ROAS (Return on ad spend) and ROI success for our clients. Apply and join our team today!
Full-time – Remote – Washington State or Colorado based
Salary – Based on experience and qualifications.
TRK Creative Group is a digital marketing agency and we are hiring an experienced Facebook/Instagram Ad Specialist to join our paid advertising team.
Our clients include Activity, Tour and Travel businesses, and we are a team of passionate marketers working with our clients to drive leads and conversions while increasing their revenue using best practices and cutting-edge marketing strategies utilizing paid Facebook/Instagram social advertising.
The Facebook Ads Specialist works daily on client ad accounts to implement, optimize and monitor Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns, ensure KPI’s are being met, provide reports and trends to clients, and continuously be innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximize results.
More About The Position
~ 100% Remote
~ Full-time, 40+ Hours
~ Available Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
~ Salary DOQ
- Develop, launch, manage and optimize comprehensive paid Facebook/Instagram Ad campaigns
- Understanding Facebook/Instagram digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns
- Audience research, audience building and ad creation
- Write ad copy and messaging using the clients brand voice and USF’s
- Ensure ad copy and messaging is 100% grammar and verbiage correct
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, reach, impressions, CPC, CTR, purchase conversion and ROAS
- Identify new opportunities to increase client booking conversions
- Update clients via weekly emails, calls, and reports on current status of account, successes and strategy moving forward. Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Participate in all team meetings
- Write blog posts specific to Facebook ads best practices and industry updates
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with Marketing Manager in the agency as needed and on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Organize hypotheses and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with internal Project members
- Communicate consistently and professionally
- Setup, verify and troubleshoot pixels, events and conversion tagging
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Maintain a positive ROI/ROAS and hit all KPI’s for client accounts.
- Learn, understand and implement our agency ad launch process to ensure proper execution of job responsibilities, management of client accounts, and ongoing optimization.
- Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
- Be available when necessary for agency client campaign support.
- All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
- Be pro-active in communication with team members. Communications to be clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Minimum 2 years Facebook Ads experience setting up and managing Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns. In house or within a digital marketing agency.
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager to manage client paid ad campaigns, pixels, audiences and events
- Experience and understanding of Facebook ad manager KPI’s
- Knowledge of testing practices
- Organized and loves utilizing project management tools such as Trello, Slack and Basecamp
- Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
- A passionate commitment to achieving results
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule, adaptable, and willing to take on multiple priorities
- Excellent organization and time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email or zoom.
Benefits working with us
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote position
- 75% Health Insurance premium reimbursement (employee only)
- Company Mac Book or PC laptop